Specially For Government Employees
Realize your dreams with KashXpress!
Being a Syariah compliant product, KashXpress guarantees transparency.
Fixed monthly installment
No hidden or extra charges. Guaranteed fixed installments every month until the end of the tenure.
Minimum financing amount RM2,000 to maximum financing amount RM50,000.
Minimum tenure from 1 year to a maximum of 5 years.
Competitive profit rates as low as 12% per annum fixed rate.
With minimal documentations and less stringent than other financing institutes; fast process and approvals can be achieved.
Higher Acceptance Rate
Being a Government employee, you’ll have better chances of being accepted because of your employment status, which is generally
considered more stable.
No guarantors required
This is an unsecured personal financing product whereby a guarantor is not needed.
Hassle Free Repayments
You'll never miss a payment when your loan repayments are directly deducted from your salary via Biro Perkhidmatan Angkasa (BPA).
Liability coverage that helps settles all unpaid balances in the event of death or total permanent disability of the borrower.
- Individuals aged 20 to 55 years (upon financing maturity)
- Malaysian citizens
- Malaysian Federal Government Employees, State Government Employees, Statutory Bodies and Selected Government Linked Companies Employees (GLC).
- Confirmed and Permanent employee and has been employed for more than 1 year.
- Copy of MyKad (Certified by Employer)
- Latest 3 months payslips (Certified Employer)
- Employer Confirmation Letter
Disclaimer: This is an indicative list only. Additional documents may be asked for on a case-to-case basis.
- Brokerage Fee: Proportionate as per the financing amount
- Stamp Duty: As per Stamp Act 1949 (Revised 1989)
- Takaful: As per customer’s profile (age, gender, tenure, etc).
|Amount||Monthly Repayment (12%p.a)|
*Actual financed amount may vary from the above table.
How much Kash do you need?
Get started with calculating your EMI.